Saturday, March 20, 2010

Graduated Hustler


Nothing should get in your way. Negative comments should not stop you from living how you want to live, doing what you want to do and choosing what you want to choose. It doesn't matter who you date, who you want to befriend or who you consider as an idol. No One Can Say Shit!

Weekend was fair enjoyable.
Saturday:
- Julie drove me to volleyball training in the morning, we got thrashed by Mercedes College ==" Last game next week (Y)
- Spent the whole day hanging out with MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER, Tai Quach :D That guy and I have been mates for the past 13 years, he's the fuckn best!
- Went to my brother's house, got tackled down by his husky! The dog's hell fuckn big now, like full jumped up with his paws on my chest D:
- Sang karaoke, BACKSTREET BOYS FTW! ;)
- Shaved one of the older cousins head, gave him a ZEROOOOO! Accidently cut him above his ear though /shakes
- Went bowling :D Meh, I swear it was soo much easier at home on the Wii! LOL It was 2 hours of either me constantly missing due to the ball rolling into the gutter, me picking the heavier balls which flew off my hand when I swung backwards or me throwing so hard that it bounces over to my sister-in-law's sister's lane LOL I owned when Backstreet Boys songs came up though, STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE ;D

Sunday:

- Slept in :D
- Attempted to do homework, failed.
- Went to good old Priceline to purchase some essential needs (Y) I love Priceline, I always get my shit from there :)
- Got cornered in Supre (was looking for a plain white singlet) with the store assistants' questions about my shorts and shoes! Such nice people lol
- Had Chinese for dinner
- The mister came home from Melb and went to visit me with some Superdry tops and a whole box of KRISPEY KREMES ;D ;D Honestly, their taste is soo overwhelming but they look so good. I love my boyfriend!

Swimming Carnival tomorrow, not as pumped as Athletics cuz it's on a monday but still. Oh LOL btw, picture of Uyen and I at the Athletics Carnival which was in the school newsletter, we're fair proud (Y) :D

X - A - V - I - E - R FOR THE FUCKN WIN! xx

2 comments:

  1. haha my aths is coming up, I can't wait to dress up!
    yeah I'm year 12. it's awesome but shithouse.

    xStace

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooh

    were awesome aye [;

    backstreet boys (L)

    ReplyDelete