Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Short Room

Formal's just around the corner, 3 bloody weeks away. The hype for formal is beautiful; the make-up, hair styles, shoes and most importantly, the dress. This year I was planning to design my own dress but I was strucked with no motivation ==" So I found a design, Wayne Cooper's Majestic "Mullet" Gown :D (Just the name of it sounds awesome) Asked my beloved mother to make it for me as the price of the dress was shocking and it does not stock in Adelaide. Mother pussied out :( I guess I could blame it on my poor time management skills, but whatever. I need to find a dressmaker pronto, anyone knows anyone who can make dresses? :)


Last night I played around with my make-up set, yes I have a make-up set.. shocking isn't it? I find it shocking LOL I'm noob and just kinda rubbed everything on my eyes :D


Any plans for Easter? xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, that dress looks gorgeous in that champagne colour! Hopefully you can get it made on time :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting a dress made cost $407325025610 literally! you'd need at least $500+ i'd say :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I WANT THOSE DRESSES. haha. It looks heaps pretty. And Vee, the way you did your make up looks really Asian. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its hot (:

    but have to agree with tho, you do look like julie there... a whiter version ahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps: your eyes dont look small (: ahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uyen, I do not look like Julie ==" I don't know how you and Tho can see it D: Chyeah I showed mom and she said my eyes looked bigger too LOL

    Yeah Thuong, it's the whole thick eyeliner shit yeah? LOL asian make-up ftw :D

    ReplyDelete