Friday, March 5, 2010

OH AH XAVIER, SAY OH AH XAVIER!






What a day aye!? Had sports day/athletics carnival today. Weather was fair shitty but it was a fair good day. My house came second, WE WERE FOUR BLOODY MARKS OFF! Our cheers were fair shit, the yellow team came up with some pretty kick-ass stuff ;D The day was full of dancing, cheering, yelling, screaming, pulling out wedgies, laughing, photo-whoring and moving around (Y) The lovely sun raped my back and I end up coming home with a phat-ass tanline! It's homo-licious and I shall take a photo of it tomorrow :D My voice is still around, randomly changing from a higher to a lower pitch as I talk, but mehs my throat kanes like a motherfucker AND also my hands ache terribly from clapping so much :(

In preparation for today, the night before I did the lettering for my camel-toe-prone Supre short shorts (Y) I end up teaming them up with green suspenders, white Zoo York singlet and green&white Lacoste sneakers. It felt like my 16th birthday party all over again /rolls eyes LOL I also ganked some killah clover sunnies off some girl. CHYEAAAAAHH BOY!

XAVIER FANS IN THE STAND, IF YOU HEAR US CLAP YOUR HANDS!
Amen to the weekend! xx

3 comments:

  1. hey anjuu, youda seck-see

    i've been practicing [: ahaha

    ew, why did you have to upload that photo of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ooh Ah Chevalier!" sounds better, Vee! Blah we suck HAHA. I actually thought you'd win cheers, or at least come second 'cos you guys were loud as haha! How good was Roncalli?! Haha can't believe you lost by 4 points U__U But I think the fact that Hartzer came as Avatars is worth it :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL uyen, you look awesome (Y) i uploaded all the photos on fb, most of them were of you nhi and staci LOL my chonny :D

    sophie :D gyeahhhhsss, i know aye. it's sooo freaken catchy! LOL narh we had shitty cheers, like nothing new or anything and that last mc hammer shit.. how embarrassing ==" yeahs, gotta give it to trinh for ALMOST going all out. didnt see it in her LOLOL

    ReplyDelete