Sunday, March 14, 2010

life's a bitch. now fuck you, pay me!


oooooohhh, can't tell me nothing now, baby I know how to fly
oooooohhh, can't nothing hold me down, I'm gonna touch the sky!


What a weekend. I didn't do much, but it was different :) It has allowed me to think more my life. Life's too short to be patient.

Friday, we got out of school early so we decided to go see a movie. We got ready at Devi's house then drove to the cinema in town. We watched Alice in Wonderland in 3D, IT WAS FUCKN AMAZING! I meant the 3D effect :) It did give me a headache after ==" The movie itself, was alright I guess, it was cute? But I expected it to be a tad better. It's worth seeing though (Y) After the movie, we grabbed a bite to eat at Fellinis then headed to Rundle Street for a little shopping. It was fair good to spend time with the girls, we never get the chance to because we, well they all work. LOL I'm jobless, license-less and bo-to the-gan :D After, got home and did the dishes, then headed up to town again for a few drinks and games of pool at Empire Pool Lounge. I went with my sister in law, her sister, her German cousin, her friends and my uncle. Yeah, family /rolls eyes LOL Narh, they're fair cool :D It was a good friday.



Saturday, went to grabbed breakfast/lunch in town with the mister. Yum cha at Ding Hao (Y) It's been a while since I've had yum cha. Those who haven't had it, GET YO ASS TO CHINKYTOWN NOOOOW! (Yeah Xenia, holidays :D) For the rest of the day, it was just constant walking around, talking, sight seeking. It was good :D At night was meant to go sky show, but all the older kids went pub crawling so mehs, ceeeebs.

Sunday, spend the day with the mister again, but with his family :D Then in the arvo, went to a relatives and bonded with the older cousins. Talked to this one guy, he got me really thinking about my life and actions, all self help stuff. "One thing I want you to remove from your vocabulary. The word failure." I don't need help, I just need some guidance (Y)

Overall, it was a fair good weekend :D I woke up feeling uber happy today, felt on top of the world. I wanna be able to feel like this every morning, every day. hrms

HOLIDAYS ARE NEAR ;D xx

1 comment:

  1. hey fellow Aussie! your header is freaking awesome :)

    can't wait til holidays either, babe; I fucking need them what with year 12 and everything.

    xStace

    ReplyDelete