Sunday, March 7, 2010

Salami is always good


Gyeah so here is the photo of my sunburn/tanline. It's hideous ==" and it's starting to get all wrinkly and rough, soon it's going to peel D: Mehs it's a public holiday today, I slept in and tackeled my Food&Hospitality assignment. ALMOST DONE! it took like.. 3hrs LOL Now to tackle Media, English and Design! At this point, I'm happy to stamp the word FAIL on my forehead and walk around with it LOL The truth and nothing but the truth :D

Kid's shows these days are getting out of hand
11yr old cousin: Yesterday I was watching tv, and there this weird show. There was this singing mole, "I am a mole, and I live in a hole!"
Vee: You liked it?
11yr old cousin: NOOOOO! HE WASNT EVEN A MOLE! HE WAS JUST A MAN WITH A MOUSTACHE D:
Vee: ROFL ROFL wow.

catch ya later, fuckers! xx

1 comment: