Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stacey's mom has got it going on

I haven't had the motivation to blog, I take pictures here and there but have no motivation to upload and talk about them. Apparently, I don't blog enough! /daggers Hieu and Xenia LOL So the week's gone by and the weekend is here (Y)

Monday my school had our annual Swimming Carnival - MY LAST SWIMMING CARNIVAL D: I attempted to get rid of my tan lines from Athletics but failed. Oh yeah, WE FUCKNNNNN WONN! WE'RE IN XAVIER TRICK :D








Tuesday I could not be bothered going to school so I spent the whole day in the mister's arms, eating cake and watching Big Bang Theory :)
Wednesday heaps bludgey day, stupid Religion teacher made Hieu and I put the laptop trolley back. Why? BECAUSE WE DECIDED TO PACK UP TEN MINUTES EARLY! What a faggot. Yeah sounds like I'm having a massive sook, but the rules were that the last person who returns their laptop has to take the trolley back. You can't just change the rules just like that without a warning. Bleh Also had an excursion in the morning, went to the school of arts (Y) No photography was allowed but I did get a few shots of what i found funny outside the school :D


Thursday, I had to prepare a dish independently for Food & Hospitality. I made lamb cutlets with potato and mint salad. The teacher was being a turd though; "Your salads cold!".. OH DUH! HENCE WHY IT'S CALLED A FUCKN SALAD, NOOB! =="

Friday was draggy and tiring, kept yawning all day. Class sold cupcakes & muffins to raise dosh for charity, that was fair good (Y) Watched Moulin Rouge for English, Staci cried.. I fell asleep :D

One more week of school left!
Any plans for the weekend? xx

1 comment:

  1. hahah naw did you dress up at your swimming? my house had the theme Molland Medics! that reminds me I might post for athletics - we're doing Minnie and Mickey hahaha.

    cute post x

    ReplyDelete