Tuesday, October 27, 2009

take me to lego land


HELP! can someone please help me with the setting on my blogger. yes, i shall admit; i dont like technology much and have no idea how to work out these settings.

you know the settings for posting blog posts? well mine was set on the 'old editor' and i was just fooling around, i clicked 'new editor' or whatevers. next thing you know it. i didnt really like it and i wanted to go back to the old editor so i went through settings and changed it. now it's this bogan page thing. where i cant change the font of my blog, and when i upload pictures, all these words come up instead.

i seriously need help with setting the.. setting :D if anyone reads this and actually understands my problem, please leave a comment. that's be awesome (:

party like a rockstar, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'll leave you a comment. but, I dunno how to change it. HAHA. I'm not too good with this stuff either. xD sorry buddy! <3

    ReplyDelete