Wednesday, October 7, 2009

this shit is bananas

one look in your eyes
i knew we two would always be together
.. and there are three little words that say it all
i love you.

Burn The Sun by burcindrummer; Deviantart

i went to a funeral yesterday. mom thought it'd be a positive thing to let me experience a tragedy like this. i have been through a lot, but it guess it doesnt end up being as bad as a life being lost. the woman that passed away was 80 years old. her husband sat in a wheel chair, left hand holding onto his oldest son's hand whiles right hand whipping every tear that fell from his sore eyes. may you rest in peace..

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean 

i havent been feeling the greatest these days. but then again, when do i ever feel 'great'? i find it soo hard to cope with such problems and to make matters worse, i cnt find the right person to talk to. however once i do, they dont really have the time to stay and play. /sighs i guess i should really drop the whole, 'try to find someone to talk to about my issues' thing. everyone's busy in their own little world, and me pouring out stories abt my life isnt gonna make their life any easier. the last thing i'd want to do is to make anyone's life a living hell, not unless they've made my life unbearable.

Alone by lorelix04; Deviantart

got my swine flu vacination today, i enjoyed everybit of it :) i actually love injections! lol the indian bastard didnt give me a fuckn bandaid.. and when i asked for one he ignored me. zzz heaps good aye (Y)

party like a rockstar, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. YAY VACCINES! haha Veee! You know I'm always here for you bro. ;D I randomly talk to you on msn to check up on you and see how you are. :D IT'S OKAY TO BE GAY! Cheer up love. :) Holidays are almost over...BUTT..ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!
    LOVEE YOU LIKE A .. THUONG LOVES VEE!

    ReplyDelete