Thursday, October 22, 2009

survival camp

God I can't do this anymore, though I'll be laid down on the floor, as many feet walk through the door..
I'm not alone.

i've been hit with a bug. a shower or bugs. big hairy, ugly, germ-carrying bugs. yeah either way, i'm sick as a dog. well actually, i'm much better now. i've been coughing non stop, down with a temperature and has had massive migraines. i was coughing so hard, i woke up with sore ribs. the advantage of being sick was that i got to miss out on a whole week of school. my maximum has only been 2 days for the past few years, not unless it was chicken pox. either way, i feel like im on a painful holiday. all i do is sleep, eat, take drugs and sleep again. i've been drugged with SEVERAL types of drugs for the past 5 days, this includes 5 different types of cough meds, and a shitload of othe pills. the disadvantage of being sick is that i miss my friends A LOT and the weather outside is bloody awesome, yet i can't enjoy it :(

i want to go to the beach and get a tan. i wanna be able to sweat under the sun, not from my bloody blanket ==' COUGH COUGH GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!

anyhoo, the weekends here. horrible for me, i have a shitload of hwk to tackle D:
- English Macbeth vs. Matrix Essay
- English Book Review + Poster (reading The Host By Stephenie Meyer)
- Maths Studies Test (revise revise revise)
- Art backup
- Biology Test (WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO BE LAST TERM! LOL)
doesnt sound like much, but i've missed out a week's of school and have practically just rolled out of bed, not to mention the beautiful is such a distraction /shakes

oh btw, it was my beloved twin's bithday on wednesday.
HAPPY MOTHERFUCKN BIRTHDAY VU!
he's not actually my biological twin, though that would be mad! our names are fairly alike, Vee + Vu LOL but gyeahs, we USED TO look alike :P either way, love this guy unconditionally (Y)

and also, I AM THE WINNER OF THE GLOWSTICK CHALLENGE! for those who dont know what it was, it was a challenge between me and my mate, Kevin Junio. the aim of the game was to see who could keep their glowstick, GLOW OR NO GLOW on their wrist the longest. its been 2 months and a bit and Kevin rocked up to a party GLOWSTICK-LESS. therefore i win, and he has to get a body part pierced ~ doubt he'll do it though, chicken shit :P
the two photos above are proof of Kevins right and left arm. no glow, mate /shakes
ladies i need help. i need to find a good fitting strapless/convertable bra. i bought some Triumph ones the other day, but they fit extremely odd ==' got any advice? :)

party like a rockstar, xoxo

3 comments:

  1. i love that calvin harris song.
    cant believe how much homework you have! blahh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. I hope you get better!!!!!!!!!!! You missed out on the year 12's awesome muckup day! We completely trashed the school xD And mainly the junior campus. HAHA and congrats on winning the glowstick challenge. XD Andddddd I have no idea about good strapless bras! I haven't even found one for myself yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg anna! you know the song! no one knows that song =\ gyeahs i knwo ayes. im cooked for hwk =='

    YEAH I HEARD ABT THE CHICKANS AND STUFF THUONG! LOL and i saw the teachers offices, dayammm ==' LOL i cant wait til its my turn next year ;D

    ReplyDelete