Friday, August 20, 2010

you used to hold me


Been kind of tied down with so much homework lately, haven't had the time to blog. I'm kind of feeling a tad upset about myself, I really don't know how I got so behind with my school work zzz. So what's up? At the moment, I'm participating in the World Vision 40 Hour Famine. This year I'm giving up food and going on an all shorts policy - its cold and I'm willing to ditch my trackies, tights and jeans for the weekend :) However, I kind of feel mehs about it this year, I'm not excited for it like I was last year.. kind of sucks really. I haven't been that enthusiastic with collecting donations /sighs

I don't know, my moods a tad messed up at the moment. Have you ever gone through that? Like everything's fine.. but you just kind of feel sad deep down inside. I don't know, something's missing.. I feel kind of incomplete? mehs I'm just gonna end it here. Shall post a better post tomorrow :)

catchupwitchulater, xx

1 comment:

  1. YOUR MUM'S CHEST HAIR LOLOL

    I hope you start feeling better soon Vee xx

    ReplyDelete