Saturday, August 21, 2010

just the way you are


What my momma packs for me EVERY weekday in my 1998 lunch box LOL

1. in need of a job, badly
2. really really behind on homework, but can not seem to find the motivation to do it
3. is doing the 40hr famine at the moment
4. I WANT PHO AND YUMCHA SOOO BAD!
5. can not get enough of Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
6. wants to purchase some military boots
7. has sore teeth from braces :(
8. just spent the last 3 hours with my bestie, she's like a bro to me ♥
9. kinda excited to go to Uni next year, Industrial Design (Y)
10. is planning to go to melb with the bestie and the mister at the end of the year :D

catchupwitchulater, xx

1 comment:

  1. My mum used to make me sandwiches every day for about 4 years straight XD

    I need a job too.
    I'm also behind on homework.
    I WANT SUSHI TRAIN.
    I want military boots too! I also wanted Doc Martens but they're waayyy too expensive! So that's where the job comes in...
    Braces suck.

    Have a good day xx

    ReplyDelete