Tuesday, August 24, 2010

no matter what i do ohh


HEY HEY! SOMETHING SICK JUST CAME UP!
Some friends and I were sitting around this morning and the idea of a SCAVENGER HUNT came up! PRETTY SICK AYE!? I think so :) For those who don't know what it is, it's pretty much like The Amazing Race.. kinda.

The aim of our game is that there will be a list of 50 things that we have to accomplish within the 4 hour mark. Think 4 hours is a long time? You don't know what I've prepared on this list, it's fair mind-blowing LOL Sound's fun, yes? I think so (Y) :D

Friends and I will be put into teams and we will be travelling by car all around Adelaide! Each team has to have a mixture of ladies and gents and will need to have some form of visual documentation eg. digital camera, with them for proof at the end.

There will be a BBQ at the end and losers will have to do something nasty.. we just haven't thought about it yet LOL :) I'm still coming up with the list of things to do and collect, anyone have any ideas?

Excited for the holidays.. but boo to all this homework that I'm swimming in zzz, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment