Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You ain't gonna tie me down


Things I've done these holidays so far:
1. Spent easter with the mister and his family
2. Purchased a leather jacket and new tops
3. Developed an unconditional love for chocolate
4. Have found a tailor to make my formal dress :) overall cost: 310$ which is fair cheap for something custom made :D
5. Fought with my sister.. ALMOST EVERYDAY
6. Fought with my mother.. about my sister.. ALMOST EVERYDAY
7. Have made vague plans for next year; might move to Sydney
8. Cleaned the bathroom
9. Attempted to make a start on design assignment
10. Properly watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Voldemort sounds like a queer, I reckon he kind of looks like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory!
11. Called Uyen for a little chitchat ;) Her phone ended up dying and she talked to herself for a good ten minutes LOL
12. Holiday diet: instant noodles or easy mac =="
13. Have watched half of the 1 Litre of Tears series.. IT'S SOOO FUCKN SAD! :(

Things to do these holidays:
1. English, Media, Design and Graphics Design assignments
2. Hunt for shoes and clutch for formal
3. Hair extensions, spray tan and nails for formal
4. Clean bedroom =="
5. Shop for essentials, Priceline :D
6. Get my L's
7. Bowling!
8. Yumcha
9. Collect formal dress from the tailors on the 20th, 3 days before the big night
10. Movies with the mister
11. Hang out with the best friend
12. Donate blood :)

2 comments: