Saturday, April 24, 2010

bust it.. BAYBAY!

Holidays ended beautifully, school started horribly and formal was incredible :) Everyone looked fucken gorgeous and the venue looked awesome. I was pretty happy with the outcome of my dress and my attempt to do my own makeup & hair. A letdown would've been the music, could not even dance to half of the songs D: By the end of the night, I left looking trashed, stains on my dress and my eye make-up disappeared! But oh wells, it was all worth it :D











Hope everyone has a lovely long weekend :) xx

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU VEE! You look amazing yourself!! And that dress of yours is so pretty, like an exact replica! Ahaha ngaw you got a photo with the Semmens too :) I hope you enjoyed your night! And yeah, I agree, the music was shit as lol. Those DJs don't know good music haha. Ah well :) Beautiful photos, as always xxx

    ReplyDelete