Tuesday, April 27, 2010

music is like magic


Procrastination kicks in hard and I now no longer give a fuck about my Media Studies assignment.. I have to come up with 1000 words on Japanese Horror/J-Horror! /shakes It has been almost 2hrs and I've came up with 58/1000 words ==" I started off on Word Document, then browsed the net for some info and BAMS! Google > Facebook > Ebay > more Facebook > online stores > random blogs. Screw school, I just want to sleep and play!

Seeyou later, fuckers :D xx

2 comments:

  1. HAHA VEE! I'm doing what you're doing. Procrastinating. I feel like blogging now. Haven't blogged in awhile. XD STOP PROCRASTINATING! :D Goodluck with your homework :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my media studies assignment on J-Horror too ;) ebay, facebook, online shopping, blogs .. story of my life too *hi5 i like how you think ;)

    ReplyDelete