Monday, April 12, 2010

Unimaginable Pain


Do you have full on manipulative parents? Parents who don't give a fuck about what really makes you happy? They think that whatever they do is considered as 'doing the right thing'. And even if they know you don't like it or that it upsets you, they automatically think that you'll get over it.

My mother killed apart of me last night, a part that won't come back to me until a very long time; my photo wall. God knows what my mother has against my wall. Those who have seen it may think it's just a random display of photos taken within the pass few years. To me, my wall is a part of my life. It holds both negative and positive memories, memories which replay in my head as soon as it is seen.. almost like a library? My own personal library. The only thing that was worth coming back to this place everyday was this wall. It doesn't matter if I may had a fight with a family member which resulted to screaming and tears or a shitty day at school, I always knew that my wall would always, 100% guaranteed be there for me.

I had to destroy a part of me in order to make my mother happy. This morning I woke up, turned to my wall and felt useless as warm tears rolled down my face.

3 comments:

  1. :O i'm so sorry you had to take down your photos wall!!
    as long as you get to keep the photos though

    great blog all the same! love reading all your posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear she made you do that :(
    Hope you start feeling better though
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that:(
    But I love your blog, keep doing it!

    //Cecilie

    ReplyDelete