Friday, April 30, 2010

say goodbye

Thank God it's friday! This week has flown by just like that, fair happy week :) Something awesome happened this week, well I think it's fair awesome. My beloved brother bought me a brand new laptop! and his girlfriend sent me her spare phone (which is like brand new) because my previous phone was lagging like a mofo. Yeah, you're probably thinking 'ew, a hand-me-down phone' lol Honestly, I dont care about technology. I use my technology until it breaks down! Hence my beaten up second generation Apple ipod nano :D If it still works fine, it s'all good (Y) My laptop was fair hobo; scratches everywhere, only had a 40GB ram! LOL, missing it's battery and was slooooooow D:

So technology update (Y)
- HP Pavilion dv6 Series Entertainment Notebook PC

- Sony Ericsson P1i


My goal for the week was to get to school on time.. FAIL WHALE! Hieu and I also received the role of being class captains, teacher threatened to take my badge away if I was to rock up to school late again ==" LOL This weekend's dedicated to Media Studies, English Communications and Design Graphics :(

Oh btw, the professional photos from formal arrived on thursday and a small number of the ones that 'didnt look formal enough' were posted on the website. Honestly, fair dodgey photography /shakes







Hope you have a great weekend :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment