Friday, January 1, 2010

my first but certainly not my last


So new years for me was celebrated on the almighty 'Hurricane' at Semaphore beach. a ride which spins you, drops you and brings you back up. Yeah, my poor explaining skills. It's like the Techno-Jump at the Adelaide Show except it's a tad higher and it spins way faster. I sat on the outside and my lover sat on the inside, due to 'inertia' - aw, physics is finally catching up LOL, my lover's weight squashed me due to the speed the ride was going at and the direction it was travelling ROFL

Was half way through the ride when suddenly fireworks started to go off, however due to te screaming and excitement i didnt see it.. BUT I COULD SMELL IT! I smelt the smoke and all and started to panick because i thought the ride was failing! it was soo freaken scary D: But gyeah, soon i looked up and was like.. NOICE! Looked over to my lover and he was shit scared. LOLOL! Tough guy's scared of heights :) Got off the ride and could barely stand still, so just stood there and watched the colour light up the sky (Y)

i woke up today with the ride side of my rib cage bruised, random bruises on my knees and my left index hurts D: LOL

Did anyone do anything exciting for new years? xx

2 comments:

  1. Were there any fight's at glenelg? lol
    i just had a new years dress up party that's all.
    man i wish i was on a scary ass ride while the firwork is on, that would be such a good experience lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! That's heaps awesome. And whose this 'lover' of yours Vee? ;D For New Year's I had a party at my friend's place which was pretty fun and New Year's Day I celebrated my birthday with the family. :D

    HAPPY NEW YEAR VEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete