Wednesday, January 6, 2010

im in miami, bitch!


/sigh this may sounds disgusting to some but whatevers. my puppies have fleas :( so when i was carrying them.. BAM BAM BAM BAM! i now have flea bites all over my legs D: its itchy, and yucky looking. and they dont look like mosquitoe bites, they swell up and turn hot pink/bright red.. AND they blister up!! :( fuckn, SOOO ITCHY! yeah have decided to not take a photo of my legs to show you guys.. cuz well.. YUCK? LOL but if you guys wanna see, im happy to take and show. let me know (Y) lol i didnt wanna scare anyone just yet :)

has anyone picked up anything good through the sales that have been going on for the past weeks? i'm soo sick of shopping! theres sales everywhere and my sister-in-law wants to take part in all of them! i'm just so sick of digging my hands into piles of clothes or going through racks and racks of garments with coloured price-tags D: the excitement has worn off and all i want to do is just stay at home and sleep.

i have this habit of keeping my receipts, i dont claim tax. i just want to fill my eyes with shock at the end of each month when i go through the receipts and add up my purchases :) sister-in-law dragged me out today to shop, i found some pretty good stuff, all bargains and shit. but just COULDN'T BE FUCKEDDDD! looking for my size, looking for the right colour then lining up to pay rahrahrah its just all time consuming! life's too short, bro ;D

do you have a random habit?

4 comments:

  1. Trueeeee!

    I wanna see your sexy legs with those fleas bites ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, I'm so sick of shopping too! Although by the sounds of it, I haven't been shopping as much as you :P I'll probably regret saying that considering I'll be on a 12 month shopping ban as soon as year 12 rears its fat ass in our faces. Goddamnit.

    Random habit? Scribbling/writing on anything possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i shall post some photos tomorro. BRACE YOURSELF! LOLOLOL

    yeah im banning myself too. well there may be the occassional shoe purchases but besides that, no sir. i need to save.. i blew off too much in december ==' SCHOOL IN EXACTLY 3 WEEKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHHA YAY FLEA BITE PHOTOS!!! Sales... I went shopping the other day with my friend. I actually found quite alot of things. I got a new skirt, dress, man-shirt (it's pretty awesome. xD), board shorts, and a jacket. All for like... $200 altogether? :D WOOOOOOOOOOOT.

    ReplyDelete