Monday, January 11, 2010

I'M A GAGA GIRL, IN A GAGA WORLD!


Have you ever wondered what you would look like as a doll? A little 25cm plastic version of you? I do wonder what doll-Vee would look like :) probs uber shiney and bogan with little dashes on the face as eyes LOL Randomly came across this today, Lady Gaga Barbie dolls. /shivers i despize dolls with a passion! But if it's Lady Gaga, it's an acception ;D HOW MOTHERFUCKN COOL ARE THEY THOUGH!? They've been around since late last year, a tad late to post about them now.. BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK? THEY'RE BLOODY AWESOME! :) I love Lady Gaga. Everything she does and comes up with is so original. I envy her confidence and admire her dress sense (Y)





baby you must be a broom, cus you just swept me off my feet ;D xx

1 comment:

  1. oh oh! new banner! i like :)
    and loving the hello kitty dress, tbh I wouldn't like her if she didn't sport Hello Kitty items. And I found a tutorial on youtube that shows how to do her Hello Kitty bow hairstyle, which I shall attempt laterrr. Man, Lady Gaga's heaps hot ;)

    ReplyDelete