Friday, January 22, 2010

hello hello baby; you called, i can't hear a thing


Sorry for the absence :) I've just recently settled down; all holidays I've been packing my Lonsdale gym bag and moving from homes to home. I'm homeless LOL Have been alternating between my brother's home, my parent's home and my aunty's home. Sounds pretty gay ayes? LOL But now I'm settled in at my brother's home, where I've been living for the past couple of years.

Since I'm actually 'home' and have not needed a reason to move around, I decided to attempt to tackle my never-ever-clean room. The attempts resulted to placing shoes back onto shoeracks and cleaning up my pin-up board ROFL Still working on my room, but mehs. So far, it's fair chilled :) I actually like cleaning, but i despize cleaning my room. I love my room messy because it's my space, it makes me feel at home and comfortable :)

Hieu: "WOAH! I can finally see the cork on your pin-up board!" :D

2 more days until the dreadful year 12. I was looking forward to it until on Tuesday when I headed outwith Hieu and she asked me about the holiday hwk. Like.. FARKKKKKKKKK! I should pay more attention in assemblies aye LOL Apparently there was a book to read, a movie to watch and a letter to write. /sigh Talking about that night, i went on a 'double date' to see Zombieland at the Botanic Gardens. Yeah, some Moonlight Cinema thing (Y) Bumped into a teacher from school, he wore a Ghostbusters tee. FUCKEN LEGEND! It was fair pricey and it was not comfortable but but, it is worth the experience. It's fair cool to watch a movie outside and see shooting stars and people with dreadlocks :D Those who haven't been, I suggest you go; it ends on Valentines day (14th Feb.)
Yeah nothing exciting has really happened lately.
- more flea bites, ITS ONLY ME WHO GETS THEM D:
- family drink up a few nights ago. Dad refused to drink cuz he was driving. We gave him a red Cruiser, he went bright red after the neck. LOL
- killed a spider with Aeroguard insect repellent and then hunted it down and stabbed it with my scissors. I hate spiders!
- braces on the 12th of Feb.
- have been in a dancing mood for exactly 4 days.
- have been laptop-less for the past week, have turned into a radio-junkie (Y)
- have almost finished a list for 'things to do for 2010'

EVERYONE EXCITED FOR SCHOOLIO!? ROFL

2 comments:

  1. Man, I shit my pants when I saw that picture of the clown. And it's good to hear that you've settled down!

    Ahh braces. Good luck with them :D

    "Schoolio" is gay D: D:

    ReplyDelete