Wednesday, January 13, 2010

They call me Vee Nguyen but you can call me tonight ;)


First things first, what's your verdict on my new blog header? yeah it's a new year, in need of a few changes aye :) plus, my old header was a photo of myself taken back in 2008. time flies (Y)

Secondly, i have been tagged by the awesome Flora to do this thingy ma jiggy :) thank you Flora. it's kinda hard for me, i cant really think abt what to write about myself lol

List 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other people who will then list 7 facts about themselves
and then tag another 7 people etc. okie dokie bro ;D

1. I had a dream of becoming Blair Waldorfs best friend and talking to Chuck Bass :)
2. I haven't gotten my L's and dont plan to get them anytime soon, probs mid year
3. I honestly dont want to leave highschool, can't live without the drama
4. I hate wearing jeans and will only wear them if i ceebs shaving my legs or if its uber uber cold. But then when it gets that cold, i dont bother to leave the house lol
5. I say vege-table instead of veg-table
6. If i could, i would wear my crocs with EVERYTHING
7. There are people in my life who have fucked me over, but if they need a helping hand, i'll still try my best to be there for them

i tag: Thuong, Uyen, Sophie, Anna, Cathy, Belinda and Bao

a good friend will come bail you out of jail. a true friend will be sitting by your side saying "damn, we fucked up!" :) xx

9 comments:

  1. Cheers Vee :) Sweet header! Haha. And D:... CROCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your knew thing is bloody awesome!

    you tagged me! what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO VEE. I LOVE YOU
    MARRY ME NOW. I LOVE YOUR HEADER, HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA NICE HEADER VEE!! Very creative! Ahh tagged me. Don't really like thinking of things to write for these but for You I will ;D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. NAWS! you guys dont know how much this means to me :) thank you all, love you guys xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gah i just relaised u tagged me! thanks love! its cathy btw =)

    ReplyDelete