Tuesday, June 23, 2009

sandstorm

what i made for Xenia for her birthday. i havent given it to her yet cuz i only just finished it about an hr ago.. so i hope she doesnt read this. but im posting it cuz i cnt wait.. im excited. cuz i finally finished it.. a 3day project: my fingers, thread and felt. it's a bit over stuffed but it's all gravy :)

today i attended my Physics lesson and received my exam back, 29.5% ROFL the teacher also made a comment about my diagram for a question consisting of two dogs fight for a bone D: he also was SHOCKED when i worked out the question on the board in my head.
BLACK PEN: vee/RED PEN: teacher
teacher: using a calculator, who can tell me that answer?
vee: /mumbles as working out the answer ..
teacher ignores vee
vee: 7.102
teacher ignores vee cuz he thinks vee is calling out shit like every other lesson
teacher picks a student
student: .. 7.102?
teacher: /looks at vee .. DID YOU GUESS THAT!?
vee: no.. i worked it out in my head..
teacher: YOU'RE WEIRD! ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOW?
vee: =O =M =G !!

oh and also.. yesterday i ran around and got my Design, Art and Maths Studies back, results:
Design
- Practical: Costume design&Prop design 85% (ZOMG I WAS SO HAPPY!)
- Theory: Artwork analysis&Article 80%

Art
- Lino Print 45% (mehs. that was my first fail in art.. EVER)

Maths Studies
- Directed Investigation 72%
- Maths Test 71% (ZOMG. UBER HAPPY! MY FIRST B IN MS!)
- Exam 25% (ROFL ROFL no comment)
you know you love me, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. woah. 3 days to make that! Great work veee :D that would probably take me 2 weeks to make. haha. anddd.. AHAHAHA at the face your teacher marked on your science exam. XD the drawing looks good :D and don't worry about your maths exam! I failed mine on about 27% or something. =_=

    ReplyDelete