Sunday, June 21, 2009

p-p-p-party everyday

a drawing Thuong did for me :)
i love you long time too Thuongie /mwahs

today i finally revealed to my mother that i 'groom down there' often. she froze, stared and stood up. she pointed her index finger at me and said "YOU'RE GONNA GET VERY BAD REGROWTH!" and left the room.

today my mother had to take my best friend home after a day's worth of shopping. whiles going down the highway, she mumbled "now, we need to go down the highway and turn into Ngan's house.. SO I CAN TAKE A HUGE PISS!". she must've forgotten that we were in the car.

i love my mother very much :)

when money begins to grow on trees, i would become THE BIGGEST NATURE HIPPIE :D

you know you love me, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOO partayyyyyy! I went to 3 partie's... last week! Friday, olsh party, Saturday, Birthday, Sunday, another party for family. was meant to go to a friend's birthday though. >=| man. Heaps lucky you start a new semester? Our grades build up from the first :( I shall sleep soooooooon. But I kinda cbs. HAHA. loooooooooove <3

    ReplyDelete