Friday, June 5, 2009

paparazzi


the weekend has come.. and im not looking forward to it as much as i did a few days ago. i really hate planning stuff.. cuz my plans always backfires.. like as soon as i plan it, i jinx it. headed to town afterschool today, bummed around with Hieu. was expecting some good finds at the sales.. FAIL! i found a few things i liked though.. but the price tag was shocking D: i fell in love with the two Superdry leather jackets.. my love for Superdry is back! sighs. now where am i gonna find 1k to purchase them!? and i need new jeans =\ ksubi ksubi ksubi! MEHS

this morning.. as i was getting ready in the bathroom, my brother left the house to go to work. my house is loacted on the corner of my street and my brother had parked his car on the right carpark as my sister had parked her car ont he left, therefore you cant see my brothers car on the side. as my brother began to reverse.. Eric had turned into my carpark thinking it was empty. BAMS! ROFL narhs, dw. nothing major at all.. the funny part is that.. my brother didnt even know he had backed into Eric until when i told him.. which was around.. 8.30pm! haha. he actually thought it was a ghost or something. he got scared! LMFAO because by the time he realised that he had hit something and got out of his car.. Eric had already reversed and drove off. there's a little scratch on the side of Eric's car, but it kinda blends in with the other scratches! lol i didnt witness this.. i got out of the house and saw Hieu and Andrew standing by the pond and Julie and Eric standing by the car.. IT WAS SOO WEIRD. it felt like one of them movies.. where i did something wrong.. and they were just standing there staring at me!
hope you guys have an awesome long weekend :)
catch ya later alligator, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment