Thursday, June 18, 2009

it's over

exams are over, the worry is gone. PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR, THE WEEKEND IS WAITING! i failed maths studies exam.. haha. half of what was in the exam wasnt even in the revision booklet. only filled out like 8 questions, then began to day dream.. ;D ;D mehs. it was cold too.. really cold. had a chicken and lamb yiros for lunch today.. it was rip off. $7.90 for a puny wrap, gosh. they packed onion hardcore and there was hardly any tomato!

vee: can i have a chiken and lamb yiros please
yiros chick: combo?
vee: .. i dont want chips and a drink ^o)
yiros chick: ? combo of chiken and lamb..
vee: yeahhhhh D:

oh, and i owned myself ..

walker: i have a DICTIONARY!
vee: .. and i have a DICK!
walker: G___________G"

Hieu and Julie crashed my place after. it kinda got weird on the bed.. but it was good though :)

hieu: sorry if i stick my foot up your ass
vee: me or julie D:
hieu: julie's ass is over there..
vee: ==' oh.

after the girls left, i felt uber bored. so i flicked through Deviant Art and found some photos that inspired me to pull out my camera and do some 'photo-whoring' HAHA. HOLLAR EPIC FAIL! :D dont question about the Fiji bottles.

the last one's for Uyen Hoang. i found it in the kid's room.

what i wore: Grab Vest, Target school shirt, Target shorts, Adidas Superstars, Cotton On Aviators

my weekend starts tomorrow :) no mass/church for me.

catch ya lator alligator, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. HAAHHA NICE PHOTO WHORING. XD I love those fiji bottles. XD OHHHHHHHHHH OMG. The other day, I made white chocolate scones which...seriously failed cos
    1. I ran out of self raising flour and used plain flour instead. -_-
    2. The white chocolates tasted homo so I'm planning to buy different noes
    and
    3. I didn't finish cooking them so I just put them in the frige. HAHAHAHA cos I got tired :( and didn't want to sleep on the floor/let the house get set on fire. AHHA.
    so yeah.
    SOOOOOOON I will make them. Maybe before school ends :)

    ReplyDelete