Monday, February 15, 2010

Today, I built my husband


ROFL The title speaks for itself :) Meet my husband, Optimus Prime. My lover gave him to me for Valentines Day. Optimus Prime came in a box with Japanese instructions, it took me bloody 1hr 38mins to put him together D: But it was worth it, he looks hauntingly handsome ;D LOL

How was Valentines Day for all those couples out there? My lover and I ended up in good old Chinatown for dinner (Y) I unfortunately was stuck with sharkfin soup whiles he ate rice + salt&pepper squid + honey chicken! SIGH it was so depressing. He got me the Optimus Prime figurine and a box full of chocolate/lollies which is even more depressing because I can't even eat any of it :( It's sometimes hard to process, but I love my lover a truckload :D

Chinese New Years was alright, I wasn't in the mood for it this year. The excitement kind of wears off as you grow older. It's the same thing over and over again; family gatherings, lucky money, gambling, naps, karaoke etc. /shrugs CHUC MUNG NAM MOI BITCHES ;)











talk about photo spam :) hope all is well xx

No comments:

Post a Comment