Friday, February 12, 2010

empire state of mind


So today I got my braces put on. THEY ACHE LIKE A FAT BITCH! The pain doesn't bother me as much as the list of foods that I must avoid; CHOCOLATE, CAKES, COOKIES, BISCUITS, CORN ON THE COB, MUSELI BARS, NUTS, ICE CREAM, STICKY FOODS. sigh I havent been able to eat anything today besides packet soup D: Might just stick with packet soup for the first month, the amount of food that gets stuck in my braces is incredible ==" It took forever to get the bread out from lunch! Either way, I cnt even feel what goes into my mouth, I constantly drool, the metal brackets are ripping up the insides of my mouth and I talk with a lipse :(

Has anyone got braces on atm or plan to get them in the near future? xx

2 comments:

  1. I learnt the hard way with the bread as well XD The metal stops scraping the side of your mouth eventually but yeah, I've still got the lisp and the drooling.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went through exactly the same thing as you :)
    first 2-3 weeks it's like that but then you'll eat food as normal i thinkkk

    (those people who say they can't eat apples are EXAGGERATINGGINGINGINGIGN) :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete