Wednesday, November 18, 2009

puppy love










been chilling at my mother's house and got to hang out with the mutts today; 4 baby chihuahuas, the mother dog (which i dont like so i refuse to name her), 2 nameless bulldog pups and Bubbie - the long haired chihuahua :) the husky belongs to my brother, photos were taken on sunday night when i was dog sitting it. I LOVE DOGS ;D ;D i like all animals, cept for cats and birds /shakes

once i was in town for an excursion to parliament house. outside the parliament house was a mob of people, there i spotted a dog ;D i went to stroke him, not only did i slip and shoved my finger into his mouth, but i ended up with dog drool all over my hands. we then had to go into the building and teachers and guards would not tell me where the toilets were. i had to walk around with my right hand held out in front of me due to dog hair and slobber for ten mins (Y)

party like a rockstar, xoxo

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH, THEY'RE CUTE!!
    So so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwww. I love dogs. But I haven't been outside to see my dogs in ages. HAHA. I'm such a bad owner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza they seriously look adorable and im not much of an animal lover... but damn they're cute! hahaha and lol at ur recount of parliament house

    ReplyDelete