Friday, November 27, 2009

bad romance





so school is officially over. well it ended a while ago. but there were random days when i had to pop into school; such as assemblies and farewells. have also finished my VET corse, Fibre Fashion. above are some girls from my corse, they're bloody awesome. GONNA MISS YOU GUYS HEAPS! ahead, there's approximately 2 months of holidays. 2 months of summer; beaches, bbqs, tanning, dehydration, lust, love, EDWARD CULLEN, movies, migoreng, sleep and picking tomatoes :(

on our last official day of school, to end it officially :) LOL two of my bestest friends and i decided to have lunch together at a local cafe. we've never gone out for lunch together; with the three of us. lunch.. or 'the arvo meal' was.. odd. i had the kid's pasta dish with my one litre of FREE chilled water! LOL honestly, things taste/look better when theyre free. they gave me a glass bottle and a cup with ice. there was a moment when i suddenly spaced out, i took a sip out of my cup of water, placed it back on the table and held the bottle up to my mouth and attempted to drink it! julie saw my actions out of the corner or her eyes and stopped me before the water reached my lips. zomgggg.. then hieu asked me; 'vee, what do you do at home? you dont look liek you do much' D: im suprised that she asked me, did i not look like i do anything? but then again.. WHAT THE EFF DO I DO AT HOME? i live the life of a stoner :D

blog posts arent very amusing, nothing these days has really happened. nor is my memory really coming to me

random question: if a KFC Sweet Chilli Twister and a Hungry Jacks Angry Angus burger was wrestling, who do you think would win? :D

7 comments:

  1. SWEET CHILLI TWISTER FTW! What's up with all this "Angus beef" mojo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i know ayes. its suppose to be 'healthier' but the hungry jacks angry angus is considered as the most saltiest burger ever? /shrugs lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you had any of the Angus beef before? Probably tastes like anus more than angus... Whatever angus is supposed to taste like, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The KFC sweet chilli twister would win! I haven't tried either though. :|

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHA i tried the mighty angus or whatever last sunday. yeah it kinda tastes like ass ==' tastes.. raw. has that raw - liver kinda taste. OH SOPHIE! ITS LIKE THAT LIVER EXPERIMENT WE DID IN BIO! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eewww. LOL don't remind me of that U__U'

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL i have a blog with the exact same heading as urs!! 'bad romance' by lady gaga is awesome, that must be why xD

    ReplyDelete